call-us
contact-us

Mobile Application Development India


Let Your Business Grow With Us

Mobile App Development India
Smart phones have now become indispensable and if you are using a smart device, then apps are imperative. A mobile app (mobile application) is defined as a computer program that is particularly designed to run on tablet computers, different types of mobile phones and smart devices. Putting the best foot forward and coordinating with the experts, we at Bizs Point aim at using mobile apps for retrieving information from customers and enhancing general productivity. 'App', which is also referred to as application software became hugely popular in 2010 and since then, our team at Bizs Point has been in the effort to use it as tool to tap in the right targeted group of customers.

The usage of mobile apps is now quite prevalent among mobile phone users. Researches confirm that mobile subscribers prefer to use app over browsing the web on their smart devices. It is indeed proven that mobile apps correlate with user context and eventually depend upon user's time of day and location. Most of the apps are now available free, while the rest has to be bought. These apps are downloaded from the various application distribution platforms, such as, Google Play, Apple App store, BlackBerry App world and Windows Phone Store.

Our target devices are BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Phone and Android Phones through which we ensure that our intricately designed mobile apps target the right audience and pull in as many customers as possible. We earn at least 70% to 80% from the apps, while the rest 20% to 30% goes to the distribution providers. Mobile apps are now offered on the basis of retrieving information and for general productivity. Now, people can learn about stock markets, weather, check out emails and calendars from those apps.

Throwing Light on Developing Apps


While developing apps for mobile devices, we take into consideration the features and constraints of those devices. Mobile devices have an edge over personal computers since they enjoy more features like cameras and location detection. Apart from these, we also consider other features, such as, screen sizes, configurations and hardware specifications. Since changes are common within the platforms and competition is intense in mobile software, mobile application development is about specialized integrated development environments.

Thus, with so much to savor from mobile apps, we at Bizs Point make it a point to develop apps to the demand of customers.